[Nfb-krafters-korner] For Sale Day

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Sep 30 16:44:45 UTC 2012

I have lots of seasonal decorated chocolate or chocolate & peanut  butter
cup roses available.

For Halloween I have black and orange rose candies decorated withRibbon
that says Pumpkin Carving that has little Jack O Lanterns printed on it and
black spider webs on orange ribbon that says Happy Halloween.

For Thanksgiving I have Orange and yellow roses made out of chocolate or
chocolate & peanut butter cups with ribbon that has pumpkins, leaves and
gords decorating it.  I sell these for $1 each plus shipping or  I can  get a
baker's dozen [13] into aPriority flat rate box and that will be $17
including the shipping.

Now For Christmas I have:
A Special going on stock up early.  Place your order and  pay by November
1st and take an aadditional $2 off the assorted  Baker's Dozen.   $15
includes shipping

I have red, green and HoHoHo red and green cellophane to wrap the chocolate
 and chocolate and peanut butter cups up and then tie a special ribbon on
each  one.  I have ribbons that say Jingle Jingle with red and green
ornaments  print, HoHoHo ribbon,, naughty or nice, Christmas trees, Little elves,,
even Ba  Humbug.
and I have Happy  Hanukkah , too.

All you need to do is get a glass vase and put your flowers in it to
decorate your table.  Best of all your friends and family can enjoy eating  the
chocolate flowers as an extra treat.  Don't have to pack this Holiday
decoration away for next year!