[Nfb-krafters-korner] LK mitered square scarf

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 04:58:56 UTC 2013

hi all,
yes, it is April fools day, but this is no joke!

don't forget to sign up for the newest loom adventure if you have not already done so. you need to sign up by April 6. I am so  looking forward to teaching you this interesting technique!
 description: this class will teach you how to knit a scarf of mitered squares that are knit together to form diamond shapes that connect and create a scalloped edge to the scarf. absolutely no sewing required!
this is a pattern I adapted from Kelly Jones of Kiss looms, who was happy to learn that I would be teaching her pattern to all of you.

Cathy