[Nfb-krafters-korner] Winding Yarn Too Tightly

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Tue Apr 2 01:42:29 UTC 2013

I remember years ago when I began hand winding yarn, I was told to wind loosely as there was one person who had wound the yarn so tightly that it actually broke! That person must have had strong hands or something because I know I couldn't accomplish that! The person later told us the story herself when she talked about crafting and her many experiences! She had lots of hilarious stories — too numerous to recount!

Hugs