[Nfb-krafters-korner] plarn directions

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 01:55:30 UTC 2013

What a fun chat tonight. I love learning from all of you.
Here is the directions for making plarn and let me know if you have questions.
You can use any type of bags.
These directions are for a shopping bag.
Place the bag on the table flat and with the handles facing right or 3 o'clock
Now take the edge that is at noon or the top of the bag and fold over in half.
You continue to fold over until you have 4 folds or if you are using a garbage bag until you have about an inch of width.
Cut the shopping bag handles off.
Then cut a small section from the left side or the side opposite from the handles.
Now, continue to cut your bag about every one inch. Cut once and you can take that piece and see how it made a loop.
Attach loops by laying them next to each other. The right loop needs to be slightly under the left loop. Take the far right side and bring it toward the middle of the two loops and pull it through the loop made from placing the right loop under the left. Pull completely through.
continue to join loops and then start rolling into a ball.
Happy Plarning!
Theresa

Reverend Theresa C. Taylor
Executive Director