[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting Machines

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Tue Apr 2 17:54:27 UTC 2013

Ramona, I was interested in what you had to say about knitting machines! How much space do they take? Are they large or small, in other words! I've heard about knitting machines, but have never seen one! And, Becky, I'd like to hear more about them as well. It sounds as though anyone totally blind can use knitting machines? I'm asking only because I inquired about them some time back and the view was that I would have problems being totally blind! Admittedly, I did not accept the answer as gospel, but really didn't know people who truly enjoy knitting!

Hugs