[Nfb-krafters-korner] plarn call in chat

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 01:14:54 UTC 2013

hi Henrietta,

wow, sounds like you may be the first one of us to try plarn on the loom! good for you to branch out and try something new.good going  my friend!
I also  enjoyed the chat myself, but admittedly have not   created any plarn yet.

however, in my defense, I did undo the baby blanket I was struggling with on the 1/2 inch gauge loom and have begun it once again on the largest long KK loom and hope this will be easier for me. so I have not given up yet. !
meanwhile my plastic bags will either wait for me or be used for other useful purposes discussed in the chat. <smile>

wonder how much plarn will be needed to be made for this beach bag? meaning how many bags much be collected, assuming they are the average sized plastic handle bag?

Cathy