[Nfb-krafters-korner] removing scents from fabric or yarn

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 21:47:46 UTC 2013

I use crafting gloves for those who are really sensitive to fragrances.
When I have a project that has collected odors either from my hands, cooking or whatever.....I use diaper wipes to wetten the yarn and then either lightly dry in the dryer or hang somewhere in the garage or outside....hint....not the smartest thing to do to hang in Minnesota in the winter.....however once it is wet and frozen the smells seem to disappear....I guess an advantage to the North Woods....smile