[Nfb-krafters-korner] crocheted rose Monday night chat

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 00:22:08 UTC 2013

hi all,

friendly reminder that this Monday night at 9 p.m. eastern is the crochet rose crochet along. I will be reading a pattern I have tried out to make a rose with three teers  of six petals for a total of eighteen petals. it is one of the prettier flower patterns  I have tried for  crocheted flowers and I believe you will like it.

all you need is worsted weight yarn and a G, H, I or J hook. we may not finish the entire pattern in the allotted time. but we will get far enough that you will be able to complete it on your own. I will post the pattern to the list after the chat so hope to see  you at the chat. the number for the chat is on our home page under Monday night chats.

Cathy