[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sorry I dropped the ball

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Apr 14 18:00:40 UTC 2013

Sorry to those who sined up for classes this weekend.  I forgot to  send
out class list to the teacher and the phone number.

I heard folks had trouble getting into "Cathy's class?  I am just  going
thru email and came across an email, but haven't had a chance to go thru  all
of them.

I sent out the number for todays Beginner's safety pin beading class and if
 anyone might want to join in this afternoon it is being held on our Monday
night  Chat number.  605 781 1000 code 875029# at 3 PM Eastern, 2 PM
Central, 1 PM  Mountain and 12 noon Pacific.