[Nfb-krafters-korner] A New Challendge to all!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Apr 14 18:08:55 UTC 2013

I challenge you as a member of this list and a member of the NFB Krafters
Division to find and encourage folks located in the Mountain, Pacific and
Alaska  time zones to join us here. We do not have many folks  representing
those  time zones.  More from Pacific then the other two, but come on invite
some  folks from your area.  If we can get more members from these areas we
will  develop more classes and arrange times that work for those areas.  So
get  out and talk about Krafters Korner and the classes that are offered here.