[Nfb-krafters-korner] Friendship bracelets

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Aug 1 08:28:23 UTC 2013

Cathy and others,

I came up with this website and found some answers to the questions Cathy
asked.

My comments are:
I hate to use embroidery floss.  It is too floppy .  I like that  hemp has
a little stiffness and holds knots.  Now I didn't think of pearl  cotton,
but you can find a lot of colors and Joann's carries it.  It has  some body to
it and is cotton so it will hold the knots well.
In this website it talks about sizes of things like cord so give it a look
over...
http://friendship-bracelets.net/tutorial.php?id=95

I also found a resource for leather cor for jewelry and something they are
calling craft cord.