[Nfb-krafters-korner] knotting cord help

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Aug 3 20:10:02 UTC 2013

I guess that depends if you have skinny or fat fingers LOL.

My pinky is about the size of a pencil and that don't even consider my
finger joints due to arthritis in my hands.

This kinda at least gives you some ideas.Might I ask you to do a little
more research and find out if your comparison is correct?  The 4 mm beads
compared to 4 mm cord size.  Is there 2 mm beads out there?You know how  things
can be switched as your jem beads the smaller the number the larger the
bead compared to the plastic beads.  Who makes up these rules.  They  should
have all gotten together and got on the same page before they started
passing out numbers.

Many thanks Cathy.  I love reading your information.Can you

In a message dated 8/2/2013 10:31:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,