[Nfb-krafters-korner] knotting cord help

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 11:27:32 UTC 2013

Thanks for the feedback Jill. Good	 to know. Glad it isn't scratchy.
>From my research, it appears that 20lb hemp cord is the most commonly used,
I saw a hemp bracelet kit that contained that particular cord.  Lots of cord
to choose from too!

Perhaps I will get both some hemp and pearl cotton and see which I like
best.

Still curious about the rattail cord. When I picture a rat's tail it is
skinny and slippery, but who knows about the cord. I will do more research
on that. <smile>

Cathy