[Nfb-krafters-korner] scissors

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Aug 12 23:44:39 UTC 2013

Connecticut NFB affiliate has the same folding scissors  and selling  them
for $5.

In a message dated 8/12/2013 4:39:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Terry.Powers at nih.gov writes:

I love  the folding Iowa sizzors!  I can get you a pair or you can write to
the  state president and I think they can mail you a pair.
They are  $8.00.

Terry P.