[Nfb-krafters-korner] scissors

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 00:19:01 UTC 2013

hi Joyce,

Just took a look at those scissors and it was so funny because your
description was basically word for word with the ad! I found the exact pair
for $17.99 at Amazon with free shipping if spending $25. That is quite
reasonable for me. So I am putting in the cart till I find something else to
bring the total up to $25.
I would also like a pair of those folding scissors, would you post the info
as to who to contact at the Connecticut chapter to purchase the folding
scissors? If there is a PayPal link that would be perfect.

Thanks Cathy