[Nfb-krafters-korner] got them!!!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Aug 13 16:02:47 UTC 2013

I am bursting  with excitement here.  I received my order of  basket kits
yesterday!

It was like pulling teeth  getting John to read me the directions on 2  of
the kits.  I had a third one, but he said, "That was enough for  tonight".
I just wanted to hear the directions and decide which one to  start off
with, but I decided I should have gotten some of the tools along with  the kits.
 I had tools for the seat weaving, but decided I really needed a  pair of
scissors just for the reed.  I just got off the phone and ordered  another
kit and my tools and I should have them by Thursday or Friday.

My friend will be over tonight and I will have her read all the directions
into my recorder so I can transcribe them.

I am really excited to make these up and plan the classes.

We will have a class in September!