[Nfb-krafters-korner] scissors fund raiser

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Aug 13 17:28:59 UTC 2013

Forget the scissors.  I just contacted the company  and we would  have to
order a minimum of 275 pairs of them in order to get them at wholesale
price.  That is why Iowa went up on their price at convention.When I first
contacted the manufacturers  a couple of years ago the price was under $3  and
min order was like 25 or 30 of them.

They are made in the USA and are the Original folding scissors.

In a message dated 8/13/2013 11:34:50 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,