[Nfb-krafters-korner] scissors

terry knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Aug 13 18:42:03 UTC 2013

Joyce,

Just a though, since we are Krafters Korners, should be not be planning to
sell a craft tool or item at convention next year where you get the most
people and can get the most in publicity. F KK does a fund raiser, plan for
the year and sell at convention, take the time to look into what should be
sold and then make a committee to do research and plan the sale for next
July. Just an idea, because our members are all over the country you would
have to do everything by the mail.

Terry K