[Nfb-krafters-korner] scissors

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Tue Aug 13 20:46:45 UTC 2013

Well, I bought a pair from the NAPUB table.  Then, I was speaking with a
member of the Iowa affiliate and he said that they were sold by Iowa as a
fund raiser and are now thinking of stopping because others are selling them
as Iowa scissors when they're not from Iowa.  If we were to sell them, I
think they should be called folding scissors'.  Then again, it sounds like
it would be expensive to buy enough to make a profit.

I agree with Joyce.  There's always a need to raise funds to do the work of
the Division as in the web site, making donations to the different funds
like Jernigan and White Cane, and scholarships or maybe the craft projects
we do for make and takes at Convention.

Regards,

Denise