[Nfb-krafters-korner] Santa beaded class

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 12:38:53 UTC 2013

Dear crafting friends,
We arrived back in Minnesota by midnight on Tuesday and learned that our son Chris will have surgery tomorrow to remove a cancerous tumor from his eye. The tumor has spread in location and size. We are leaving this morning to go to North Dakota.
I want to apologize for all the class changes. This past two weeks has been crazy learning about Chris' cancer.
For the Santa beaded safety pin class we will hold it Tuesday instead of tonight. We will be on the road still tonight. The turkey will begin a week late....but we will get the turkey done....smile.
Amanda is still teaching her classes in a few weeks and taking order for the kits. We are returning to Minnesota next Wednesday and hope that life will settle down.
The Tuesday class next week will be taught by Amanda or some other very capable person. WE are still working on those details.
If you are a praying person.....prayers would be appreciated for this time for our family. WE are scared and yet we know that Chris is strong. We will have limited email....but do not hesitate to email or call.
Hugs to all
Theresa

Reverend Theresa C. Taylor
Executive Director