[Nfb-krafters-korner] Santa beaded class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Aug 15 15:32:55 UTC 2013

My heart and prays go with you, until safe home.

Joyce

In a message dated 8/15/2013 8:39:26 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
tct71887 at gmail.com writes:

Dear  crafting friends,
We arrived back in Minnesota by midnight on Tuesday and  learned that our
son Chris will have surgery tomorrow to remove a cancerous  tumor from his
eye. The tumor has spread in location and size. We are leaving  this morning
to go to North Dakota.
I want to apologize for all the class  changes. This past two weeks has
been crazy learning about Chris'  cancer.
For the Santa beaded safety pin class we will hold it Tuesday  instead of
tonight. We will be on the road still tonight. The turkey will  begin a week
late....but we will get the turkey done....smile.
Amanda is  still teaching her classes in a few weeks and taking order for
the kits. We  are returning to Minnesota next Wednesday and hope that life
will settle  down.
The Tuesday class next week will be taught by Amanda or some other  very
capable person. WE are still working on those details.
If you are a  praying person.....prayers would be appreciated for this time
for our family.  WE are scared and yet we know that Chris is strong. We
will have limited  email....but do not hesitate to email or call.
Hugs to  all
Theresa

Reverend Theresa C. Taylor
Executive  Director