[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Krafter, hopefully.

blake blakentracy at live.com
Fri Aug 16 22:15:16 UTC 2013

Hello all:

I am a student in highschool. I joined this list about a month ago and
just listened. So I decided to introduce myself on here, and ask my
question. My name is blake. I wanted to know if there were any craft
ideas I can either learn quickly without someone physically being there
and checking my work, or something easyish that anyone could do. I want
to have to think about it, but not where it has to be dead silent and no
distractions, because I want to be able to do something while listening
to a book. Right now, I'm forced to string beads for little children. I
have to be doing something, or else I fall asleep.

thanks:

Blake