[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Krafter, hopefully.

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Sat Aug 17 00:28:14 UTC 2013

Blake,
Cathy is right. Lots to learn here. The list doesn't explain what a great group this is. The phone classes are where it's at.

Jill is offering a class next week. This is something you need no background to learn. So it would be a good first class also. I still have to sign up for it myself. Last week we learned to loom knit a Christmas stocking. I was afraid the striping would be hard for me. But it was really easy. Of course, learning the loom has to come first. But I bet one of us would even talk you through learning the basics on the phone one to one.

Henrietta