[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Krafter, hopefully.

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Sat Aug 17 03:40:39 UTC 2013

Hi Blake,

I'm Denise and I live in California.  I agree with what others have said.
There are lots of simple things to learn and so many classes that will teach
you all kinds of things.  I know I love knitting while listening to music or
the TV.  I should get into books and I admire people who have the patience
to do it.  If you want to knit, you could do a dish cloth or simple scarf
with self-striping yarn and these patterns use a stitch called the garter
stitch, which is knitting each row.  You can get all kinds of cool yarns to
make even a simple project look like you're a pro.  Well, welcome to the
list and happy crafting.

Regards,

Denise Shaible