[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Krafter, hopefully.

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 17 11:01:35 UTC 2013

Blake,

I have no doubt that you will be able to learn many new crafts here at
Krafter Korner.  We all need an variety of crafts that range from easy and
brainless to complex and mind boggling.  I know you will acquire all of that
here with crafts that work for you.  Just be patient and open minded.  We
all experience bumps along the way of learning a new skill.  So be sure to
ask questions and I can guarantee that one of the many responses you get
from the list will make the light bulb come on for you.

When you are replying to a message be sure to do what we call top posting.
This means to make sure that your reply is at the top or beginning of the
new message.  Your cursor should be automatically placed in this location in
the new message, but if it is not, then there might be a setting in your
e-mail program that needs to be changed, or you will need to move your
cursor to the top of the message body before starting to type your response.

Annette