[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Krafter, hopefully.

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Aug 17 16:52:03 UTC 2013

Amanda also sells kits for her pony bead projects.  I believe like her
Mom's kits the beads are labled in Braille, too.  They put the different  beads
in different bags with labels and then the directions they send as a email
to you.  I think they include a print copy in the kit, but You will have to
 check with Amanda on that.
_artaylor94 at gmail.com_ (mailto:artaylor94 at gmail.com)

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/dogwoodfarm%40verizon.net

>  Nfb-krafters-korner:

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/blakentracy%40live.com

To reply to all of  you,

Silly puddy is a great idea until I actually learn something  productive,
and there wouldn't be any beads all over the floor because the  stupid
strings came untied LOL. But I would really like to get into some
crafts, and who knows. I might become fast enough to sell something at
my local honey festival which happens every november in my home town. I
will work on my mom, to see if she'll help me get something cheap so I
can join the conference calls. As for knitting, I started learning, but
I'm stuck at a point where whatever I do I keep undoing my own yarn, so
no progress is made at all, good or bad. I'm starting a new row, and
that's where it's awefull for me. Is the person who is doing the bead
and safety pin thing selling this kit, or is there some place I should
be able to get it?
It sounds like I've got a lot of newbie friendly  opportunities on this
list!

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org