[Nfb-krafters-korner] Beginner's knitting

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Sun Aug 18 19:28:07 UTC 2013

What is the difference between continental and the other type, I can't
remember what it's called?  Is it a matter of the hand in which you hold the
yarn?  I'd like to know because I don't know which one I use and if a class
is taught in a style I don't know, then either I have to learn that style or
wait for another class.  I'm interested.  I never knew there were different
types until just recently when I saw it in a reference for how to knit
certain stitches and I also heard about it when I was speaking with someone
at our KK table at National.

Regards,

Denise