[Nfb-krafters-korner] Beginner's knitting

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Aug 18 15:10:36 UTC 2013

Now I will have to talk with Annette as I do not  knit continental  style
and if that is what Annette taught last year it might not be wise for me  to
partner with her to teach a purl stitch,

I will have to give this some thought and consider what to do and how I can
 help.

In a message dated 8/17/2013 7:14:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,