[Nfb-krafters-korner] Beginner's knitting

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Aug 18 23:51:14 UTC 2013

I love the self striping and self patterning yarns!

In a message dated 8/18/2013 3:37:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
denise.shaible at att.net writes:

I agree  with both Ramona and Joyce, simple is great.  I myself really
haven't  completed many projects because I have a habit of ripping things
out.  Sometimes I bite off more than I can chew.  So, it's a  good thing to
remind myself, simple is sometimes better until I build up  my skills.  Do
any of you like to change colors or do you mostly use  varigated or
self-striping yarns?  Well, I just thought I'd chime  in.

Regards,

Denise