[Nfb-krafters-korner] Continental Knitting

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Mon Aug 19 08:25:43 UTC 2013

I also Continental knit and have always done so.  With straight needles, I
not only control the yarn with my left hand, I also ankor the left needle at
my waist ban.  This allows me more freedom with my left-hand fingers to
manipulate the working yarn and stitches, but it also allows me to totally
control the right-hand needle manipulation.  I believe Continental knitting
is also a faster form of knitting and speed increases with practise and
familiarity with your knitting techniques.  It is a lot easier than it
sounds.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net