[Nfb-krafters-korner] w How many would be interested?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Aug 19 00:26:11 UTC 2013

I am wondering how many would be interested in having an introduction   to
strip quilting?  I could do a little chat on Monday Night in the fall or  I
could maybe plan a class to teach some basics.  You would need a sewing
machine and I could give you an option of either in the chat discuss what tools
 you could use to cut your strips, or you can purchase strips from some
quilt  shops [Keepsake Quilting] or you can purchase fabric and mail it to me
with a  self addressed stamp envelope and I would cut it in strips for you
and mail it  back.

We would be using 2 1/2 inch strips.

Let me know how many would be interested and maybe we could get a class  in.