[Nfb-krafters-korner] y?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Aug 19 01:19:10 UTC 2013

Christmas in August Classes.  For folks to  start their Holiday crafting
early.

In a message dated 8/18/2013 8:24:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
happychikao at gmail.com writes:

--
dont forget2pray. dont bee afrade2pray. prayer changes  things!
Chikodinaka Happiness&Obianuju one love keep us together. our  sologan

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org