[Nfb-krafters-korner] to Blake, email set up

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 02:25:07 UTC 2013

Blake,
Yes, you are correct that we don't usually discuss technical issues on this
list, but for the sake of enabling the rest of us to be able to read your
messages easily, I thought it appropriate to bring up the subject with you
publicly.

Unfortunately, I have not used thunderbird, but I would suggest you look
under email options, or email settings, or sending email options, or
something of that nature within thunderbird and see what options are
available. that is for the issue of how your messages are displayed when
sent.
As for the issue of the order in which your messages are displayed, this is
normally chosen in view email options, check there for the setting you want,
ascending or descending order is the way it is normally presented.

Hope this helps.

For further help, post an email and ask folks to write you privately, that
would probably be the best option from here on out.

Cathy