[Nfb-krafters-korner] to Blake, email set up

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Aug 19 15:44:15 UTC 2013

Blake,

Since you are new to Krafters Korner and haven't been part of the recent
Monday Night Chats, let me tell you this:

We have one Monday Night Chat for a Tech Chat.  We have had such  topics in
the past as IPhone, IPhone Aps, Ravelry,,, etc.  Last month we  had a chat
on what new technology was at the NFB Convention.

We also share books we find usually regarding to different crafting, but we
 have been known to recommend some good books that have stories regarding
knitters, quilters, etc.

If you think it might be an off topic subjectfor Krafters Korner just put
in the subject line OT along with the topic and ask your question.

Many of the tech chats we do are to help folks that are visually
impaired/blind make it easier to learn more and do more of their crafting.

That is what Krafters Korner is all about.  Helping each other teach,
learn, share and achieve  all that they want to with a crafting  flavor.

In a message dated 8/18/2013 10:10:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
blakentracy at live.com writes:

On  8/18/2013 7:04 PM, Cathy wrote:
> Hi Blake,
>
> If you have  difficulty knowing how to change the setting of your email to
> put your  message on top of the reply or to not have it include a reply,
just
>  let us know what email program you are using and perhaps one of us can
help
> you to change the settings. For one, I would be happy to attempt  to help.
> For example, I am using outlook 2010.
>
>  Cathy

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/blakentracy%40live.com

Thank  you! I was afraid to ask on here, because this is a crafting site,
not a  site to get help with my technical issue. I have recently gotten
thunderbird. It appears to work wonders, except for the problem you
see... and a problem where I have to go to the bottem of my inbox to see
new emails, not the top. Everything is  backwards.

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org