[Nfb-krafters-korner] A really good accessibility link

blake blakentracy at live.com
Mon Aug 19 03:00:07 UTC 2013

On 8/8/2013 9:05 PM, Paulette Vickery wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> I got the link below from Debra, who recently joined the list. I had never
> heard of it, but she tells me that she loves it and it works great! It is a
> link that makes youtube much easier to use for blind people. I hope that you
> find it useful and helpful.
>
> Paulette
>

> http://www.povidi.com/yourtube/

Grins. I have never went on the regular youtube.com after I learned of
that site. It doesn't seem to advertize itself much though. This is
about the second time I have heard of that site other than when I
initiate the conversation. My only advice to people who use it is, it
isn't like regular youtube where a vidio automatically plays. You just
have to hit play. I messed that up my first time and thought it was
broken. It was stupid, but if you're used to automatic, then it's like
forgetting to plug in something that normally takes a battery. LOL. BTW,
this is the only place I can ask because I have to be replying to a
thread to test this, but is this email in the right place? I'm sorry for
the off topicness.