[Nfb-krafters-korner] A really good accessibility link

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Aug 19 15:21:52 UTC 2013

Your reply is still coming at the end of the email.

In a message dated 8/18/2013 11:01:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
blakentracy at live.com writes:

On  8/8/2013 9:05 PM, Paulette Vickery wrote:
> Hi  all,
>

> I got the link below from  Debra, who recently joined the list. I had
never
> heard of it, but she  tells me that she loves it and it works great! It
is a
> link that makes  youtube much easier to use for blind people. I hope that
you
> find it  useful and helpful.
>
> Paulette
>

> http://www.povidi.com/yourtube/

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/blakentracy%40live.com

Grins.  I have never went on the regular youtube.com after I learned of
that site.  It doesn't seem to advertize itself much though. This is
about the second  time I have heard of that site other than when I
initiate the  conversation. My only advice to people who use it is, it
isn't like  regular youtube where a vidio automatically plays. You just
have to hit  play. I messed that up my first time and thought it was
broken. It was  stupid, but if you're used to automatic, then it's like
forgetting to plug  in something that normally takes a battery. LOL. BTW,
this is the only  place I can ask because I have to be replying to a
thread to test this,  but is this email in the right place? I'm sorry for
the off  topicness.

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org