[Nfb-krafters-korner] rustic country christmas

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 19 18:32:05 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am sorry about not being able to start class last Thursday night.  Lucas
had 3rd grade orientation.  He is excited because this is the first year
that he has had a male teacher.  So onto crafting.  If anyone wants to sign
up and doesn't have the burlap, you could use fabric to practice with and do
a burlap ornament later.  I plan on combining the ornament and angel for
this Thursday night's class.  So come on over and sign up!  I know you have
the supplies for the ornament. fabric, glue, empty toilet paper roll, and
decorations like stickers, beads, ribbon.

The angel will be made by using fabric/ burlap, hemp, string, 1 25 mm wooden
unfinished bead, yarn or raffia, pipe cleaner,, and glue.

These are pretty common craft items, so I expect to see you signing up! LOL!

If anyone has questions just email me.

Jillbilly4 at comcast.net

Jill