[Nfb-krafters-korner] Getting a wrap on Christmas

Paulette Vickery paulette at evickery.com
Mon Aug 19 20:13:55 UTC 2013

Hi all,

You really need to zip over to your phone and on down the wire to join this
Monday night chat. I am showing everyone how to crochet a simple Christmas
Glitter Garland. Of course it can be used for a Christmas tree, plus, it can
be used for so many other things! You can make little bitty ones for package
toppers. You can make little ones for package bows. You can make small ones
to wrap around packages for a ribbon and a bow. You can even make a long one
and use it to wrap your whole package! That would be great for people who
didn't get the package wrapping geen. Whatever you use it for, you
absolutely need to learn how to create this adorable crocheted garland.
Learning how is quick and you can probably complete a little one by the end
of our Monday night chat. See you there, at 9 pm., eastern!

Paulette