[Nfb-krafters-korner] attaching handle to knitted item?

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 00:36:23 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I have completed two knitted Xmas stockings but I have been having
difficulty attaching the handles which are crocheted chains. I do know to
attach them from the inside of the stocking. But what type of stitch would
work best to sew on the handle? Should I use the yarn from the chain, or cut
additional yarn?  Any other suggestions that you believe would be helpful to
me are welcome. I have tried twice in different ways but cannot secure it
properly.

Thanks, Cathy