[Nfb-krafters-korner] attaching handle to knitted item?

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Mon Aug 26 02:00:59 UTC 2013

I would have actually attached the loop directly to your stocking with your
crochet hook using either a slip stitch or a single crochet, then chaining
your loop and then reattaching the end with a slip stitch or single crochet.
Give yourself a decent tail, thred it in a large eyed needle and anker it
with a few in and out stitches, then cut your threds.  You can also slip
stitch along your loop if you don't feel it is heavy enough for the stocking
or use two strands of yarn when doing the chains.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net