[Nfb-krafters-korner] an idea!!!!

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 17:42:31 UTC 2013

It is funny, when Joyce was asking for ideas for crafts, this was exactly
what came to mind the other day for me too!

Joyce, do I remember correctly?  Would these also look good with the edges
of the fabric pinked, as another option in creating the wreath?

@-> ~ <-@
Dixie
August 27 ~ Romans 8:27

Grace & Peace to you