[Nfb-krafters-korner] an idea!!!!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Aug 27 17:35:56 UTC 2013

I never said anything about hemming the edges and that would be very time
consuming.  Besides that depending on how you tie them on [I will be giving
some hints on this] all the fabric may not end up right side up.  Which is
OK.

I was just trying how to figure out the easy way for folks to cut their
strips.

Keepsake has the strips, but it can be expensive  as I took a look a
couple of weeks back over there.  I do like that you will get 30 to 40  strips
and they can be all different or maybe a couple in the total amount might  be
duplicate.  The cheaper way to go is purchasing the fabric in Joann's
locally.  They have their Halloween, Christmas and you can always find fall
colors.

In a message dated 8/27/2013 12:05:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,