[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cutting fabric

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Aug 29 16:45:05 UTC 2013

Joyce,
I am interested in doing this wreath with you in October, and trying to work
out a time line to get materials. Thanks for sending me the phone number for
the rings, which I will be ordering shortly. I understand 5 pieces of
fabric, each of 1/2 yards each. I would like you to cut them and send them
back, what is the time line, when should I send them and do you think they
will fit in manila enevelop? And then a self stamped addressed envelope
back, I would think same amount of postage on that also. If you could give
me an idea on time turn around I will know my deadline to getting material
to you, unless you gfeel it would be easier for you to obtain fabric, as a
kit and can give me an idea of cost of kit complete, I probably think that
is better. I await hearing from you on this.
Terry K