[Nfb-krafters-korner] Help with BARD please

Catherine cjacobse at telus.net
Thu Aug 29 22:23:15 UTC 2013

Hi Joyce,
I can only help with VR stream.
The memory card should be formatted with folders compateble for use with VR
stream. You should see or hear those listed by using  your computer. If you
do not have that done the remaider of this info is premature.
Audable down loads into the audable folder on your memory card; no book
folder needs to be created
for me, audible books downloaded are found in documents, audible folder, in
downloads. on my computer
while on the audible book  use copy to folder, alt e, then arrow up to copy
to folder, press enter
use shift &tab to find folder listings, arrow to your memory card & correct
folder
tab to copy press enter
now wait for it to finish
close all folders before removing the memory card.

For daisy books, a folder of the book needs to be created on the memory card
in the vrtb folder (sometimes I just use  1 2 or 3 cause I'm lazy)
then use the copy to folder as with audible books
When I download daisy books from our site in Canada (CNIB) the book is in a
zipped format & has to be extracted by using the application key, arrow down
to extract to, press enter, tab to extract all, press enter
It is important to copy the unzipped book rather than the zipped book on to
the memory card.
If this is all foreign to you, I am at  a loss of how to help you.
If you need to format your memory card let me know I may be able to send you
the exact link.
Best of luck
I love love my books, listen to a few a week via VR stream.
Catherine