[Nfb-krafters-korner] ot: thank you all! Convention

David F scopist65 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 04:21:46 UTC 2013

Dear List:  I once attended a national convention.  It was in 1989.  I
simply do not have the stamina now to face all the crowds and I can't handle
being always disoriented.  I'd have tried to attend a NAPUB meeting and the
Krafters Korner.  I think the advice given here to meet with people a day
ahead would be very good.  I understand the Florida hotel this go-round is
pretty good.  One year, it was very big and exhausting to navigate.  I wish
all convention goers a great experience.

It's fun for me to hear from some of my friends who do go the hot topics.
In 2011 it was that driving car.  They had a mock-up you could drive
tactually.

I just wish I could get help with some tech issues but it seems complicated.

Best to you all.