[Nfb-krafters-korner] ot: thank you all!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Dec 1 17:18:32 UTC 2013

I got my husband to go with me the last 2 years to Convention.  He  never
went with me in the past as he worked.  He helped me get around and  find
places.  He roamed around and found things that caught his  interest.  He told
everyone he was "my go for".     So he at  times avoided all the hustle and
just watched.

The folks you meet like at Krafters Korner or group will grow and you will
always  be running into them, so you will have new friends to grab a bite
to eat with or go to a meeting.

Remember we can notg see you there, so you have to do what you  hear...
Say "Hi" when you get in a new place, Ask where they are from and  tell them
your name and state.  That is basically how it all begins.

Do download the program schedule and pick out what meetings you want to go
to before you get there.  This is the best place to begin your  networking.
 You pick the divisions that you are interested in learning  more and at
these meetings you will have a chance to meet, learn and  shaire.

In a message dated 12/1/2013 2:26:39 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,