[Nfb-krafters-korner] ot: thank you all!

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Sun Dec 1 07:21:58 UTC 2013

That's really comforting words there you've written  Joyce.  I'm going to
try to manage to  celebrate my grandma's 90's birthday a little early so  I
can attend convention and come early.  I am bringing at least one person I
know but we all need to meet new people!  I've inspired another person I met
on a list to attend too.  We figured that would be the only way we'd meet in
person.  I’m hoping my husband will attend.  I’m afraid he'll stay home
since he doesn't like crowds.  That's true.  He doesn't like crowds,but he's
also sighted and probably doesn't know what he'd do since he's in the
minority!

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short