[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas ideas

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Tue Dec 3 19:21:39 UTC 2013

I thought of another nifty idea that has proven fun at our house.

We have gotten little motorized gadgets that go between the socket on a string of Christmas lights and an ornament. You remove the light bulb and insert the little motor thing. then there is an easy slot to slide the string or metal hook of an ornament. Plug in the lights and the ornament twirls around.
 thought it would be a perfect way to display the ornaments we are making this week.
Henrietta