[Nfb-krafters-korner] Storing beads

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Tue Dec 3 19:33:15 UTC 2013

Hi all. As I start to delve more into beading, I need a good way to organize the beads and other supplies such As wire and earring hooks. I cannot see color that well, so I would need a tactile system. I was think inking of purchasing a large amount of small containers. I have seen these particular containers that I have seen beads come in. They are rectangular, plastic, and about 1.5 inches long by about an inch wide and about 0.5 inches high. I would store one specific beAd in each. Box. Across the top I would make a Braille label that said something like 1 mm red glass seed beads. I would arrange the boxes inside a bigger box. Does this sound like an effective system? How do you all organize your beads?

Sent from my iPhone