[Nfb-krafters-korner] Storing beads

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 08:35:01 UTC 2013

I don't know if you are diabetic, but the canisters that hold test strips
(not used) are about the size of the containers that rolls of film used to
come in. Medicine bottles are also a good alternative. I don't remember if
you are in the USA or not, but we have Dollar Tree stores (every items is $1
and I have found some small containers there. These are just some VERY cheap
options for you to consider.

Cindy S.